CTAN Update: comfortaa
Changelog for version 2.1: - fix bad weight substitution when using light weight and slanted shape
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/comfortaa/ . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/comfortaa (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
comfortaa – Sans serif font, with LaTeX support
Comfortaa is a sans-serif font, comfortable in every aspect, designed by Johan Aakerlund. The font, which includes three weights (thin, regular and bold), is available on Johan’s deviantArt web page as TrueType files under the Open Font License version 1.1.
This package provides support for this font in LaTeX, and includes both the TrueType fonts, and conversions to Adobe Type 1 format.
Mohamed El Morabity
- 2019-06-25 CTAN update: comfortaa
- 2019-06-21 CTAN update: comfortaa
- 2019-06-17 CTAN update: comfortaa
- 2012-08-29 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-10 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2012-01-01 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2011-08-23 CTAN Update: comfortaa
- 2011-05-09 CTAN Update: comfortaa