CTAN update: hereapplies
Here Applies 0.7.0 is out! All restrictions have been lifted concerning the characters that are allowed in the identifiers passed to \hereapplies and \whereapplies. I/O operations now rely on one auxiliary file only.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/hereapplies The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hereapplies/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
hereapplies – A LaTeX package for referencing groups of pages that share something in common
Here Applies is a LaTeX package that allows to collect groups of labels and reference them altogether. It can be used for creating informal glossaries that cross-link concepts to their applications, or simply mentioning multiple pages that share something in common.
- 2022-09-14 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-09-04 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-30 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-24 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-20 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-17 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-14 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-13 New on CTAN: hereapplies