CTAN update: hereapplies
Here Applies 0.5.0 is out! The `\hereapplies` macro now supports a comma-separated list of identifiers and a bug has been fixed.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hereapplies More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/hereapplies
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
hereapplies – A LaTeX package for referencing groups of pages that share something in common
Here Applies is a LaTeX package that allows to collect groups of labels and reference them altogether. It can be used for creating informal glossaries that cross-link concepts to their applications, or simply mentioning multiple pages that share something in common.
- 2022-09-14 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-09-04 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-30 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-24 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-20 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-17 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-14 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-13 New on CTAN: hereapplies