CTAN update: inter
- v.3.19 of inter-font (no changes) - '\ifxetex\XeTeXtracingfonts=1\fi' removed from *.sty-file, as Bob Tennent did for his font-packages.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/fonts/inter More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/inter
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
inter – The inter font face with support for LaTeX, XeLaTeX, and LuaLaTeX
This package provides LaTeX, pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX support for the Inter Sans family of fonts (version 3.015), designed by Rasmus Andersson. Inter is a typeface specially designed for user interfaces with focus on high legibility of small-to-medium sized text on computer screens. The family features a tall x-height to aid in readability of mixed-case and lower-case text.
|Copyright||2016–2023 The Inter Project Authors|
- 2023-10-08 CTAN update: inter
- 2023-07-22 CTAN update: inter
- 2020-12-24 CTAN Update: inter
- 2020-12-18 New on CTAN: inter