CTAN Update: mychemistry
Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig New in version 1.2: - arrow command mainly rewritten -> improved behaviour - myChemistry can be prevented from loading other chemistry related packages by using package options - improved environment customization - bugfixes - license changed to lppl 1.3
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mychemistry/ . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/mychemistry (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
mychemistry – Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig
The package provides commands for typesetting complex chemical reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig.
According to the author this package has been obsolete ever since the publication of chemfig v1.0 in August 2011.
- 2012-07-30 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-28 CTAn Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-23 CTAn Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-16 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-05 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-03 New CTAN package: mychemistry