CTAN Update: mychemistry
New in v1.4: - syntax of commands unified - new arrow type -+> - \merge improved: can be labeled now - \reactand renamed into \reactant (consistent with correct english spelling) - bufixes
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mychemistry/ . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/mychemistry (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
mychemistry – Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig
The package provides commands for typesetting complex chemical reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig.
According to the author this package has been obsolete ever since the publication of chemfig v1.0 in August 2011.
- 2012-07-30 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-28 CTAn Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-23 CTAn Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-16 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-05 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-03 New CTAN package: mychemistry