CTAn Update: mychemistry
New in v1.5: - the whole positioning part is new and far more flexible: now arbitrary angles can be used for positioning; - arrows can be modified using <tikz>; - arrow types <=>> and <<=> added; - arrow type -+> improved; - command \anywhere now has similar syntax to all other commands;
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/mychemistry/ . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/myChemistry (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
mychemistry – Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig
The package provides commands for typesetting complex chemical reaction schemes with LaTeX and chemfig.
According to the author this package has been obsolete ever since the publication of chemfig v1.0 in August 2011.
- 2012-07-30 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-28 CTAn Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-23 CTAn Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-16 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-04-05 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: mychemistry
- 2011-03-03 New CTAN package: mychemistry