CTAN Update: paratype
- Added faked (bold) slanted style where there is no true (bold) italic style. That means that these styles were added for families PT Sans Caption, PT Sans Narrow and PT Mono. There is no automatic substitution from the italic style to the faked slanted style.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/paratype . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/paratype (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
paratype – LaTeX support for free fonts by ParaType
The package offers LaTeX support for the fonts PT Sans, PT Serif and PT Mono developed by ParaType for the project “Public Types of Russian Federation”, and released under an open user license.
The fonts themselves are provided in both the TrueType and Type 1 formats, both created by ParaType). The fonts provide encodings OT1, T1, IL2, TS1, T2* and X2.
- 2014-02-04 CTAN update: paratype
- 2013-05-22 CTAN update: paratype
- 2013-04-04 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2012-06-04 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2012-02-24 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2012-02-23 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2011-05-11 CTAN Update: paratype replaces ptsans and ptserif