CTAN Update: paratype
- The files with the license of fonts in English and Russian contained spaces in the file names (these were original file names). Replaced spaces by underscores in these file names. Pointed out by Karl Berry.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/paratype . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/paratype (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
paratype – LaTeX support for free fonts by ParaType
The package offers LaTeX support for the fonts PT Sans, PT Serif and PT Mono developed by ParaType for the project “Public Types of Russian Federation”, and released under an open user license.
The fonts themselves are provided in both the TrueType and Type 1 formats, both created by ParaType). The fonts provide encodings OT1, T1, IL2, TS1, T2* and X2.
- 2014-02-04 CTAN update: paratype
- 2013-05-22 CTAN update: paratype
- 2013-04-04 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2012-06-04 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2012-02-24 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2012-02-23 CTAN Update: paratype
- 2011-05-11 CTAN Update: paratype replaces ptsans and ptserif