CTAN update: doclicense
Update Russian and Spanish translation. Fix issue with unescaped newline causing two spaces between license name and 'license' word.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/doclicense The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2018 Robin Schneider|
- 2018-06-11 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2018-04-25 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2018-02-18 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2017-10-08 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2015-12-15 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-08-06 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-05-17 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2015-04-08 CTAN update: doclicense