CTAN Update: doclicense
* Add option to disable the use of hyperxmp and add compatibility for pdfx. * Use https://reuse.software/ for the doclicense source code itself.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/doclicense The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2022 Robin Schneider|
- 2022-05-19 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2022-04-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2021-07-12 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2021-03-15 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2020-07-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-06-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-05-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-04-13 CTAN Update: doclicense