CTAN update: doclicense
* Breaking change: Hard require package options "type", "modifier" and "version" now after one year in soft require migration period. * Add Croatian translation. * Add sections to docs about choosing a license and the REUSE specification. * Update Spanish translation to match Creative Commons website. * Add note to README that CC license texts and images are licensed themselves under CC0-1.0. * Load csquotes after hyperref to avoid hyperref warning. * Do not load the hyperxmp package if the silence package is loaded to avoid an endless loop. * Improve warning messages generated by the package. * Add "Dependency packages and load order" section to docs.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/doclicense The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2021 Robin Schneider|
- 2021-07-12 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2021-03-15 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2020-09-26 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-09-20 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-07-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-06-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-05-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-04-13 CTAN Update: doclicense