CTAN update: doclicense
* Add macro \doclicenseLongTextForHyperref and use it inside \hypersetup to replace the fagile code that was previously used. * Add Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Swedish and Esperanto translations.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/doclicense The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2022 Robin Schneider|
- 2022-05-19 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2022-04-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2021-07-12 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2021-03-15 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2020-07-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-06-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-05-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-04-13 CTAN Update: doclicense