CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
(Incomplete) list of changes: * fixes for various font definitions * additions for Korean and Chinese fonts * updates for new fonts in MacOS Sierra * better finding of resources of gs Thanks goes to Hironobu Yamashita for much of the work on this release.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/utilities/cjk-gs-integrate More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cjk-gs-integrate
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should effect in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
- 2017-03-10 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-02-21 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2016-10-27 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2016-01-16 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2015-10-03 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2015-05-09 New on CTAN: cjk-gs-integrate