cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case, with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should result in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2015–2020 Norbert Preining|
2016–2020 Japanese TeX Development Community
|Contained in||TeX Live as cjk-gs-integrate|
MiKTeX as cjk-gs-integrate
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (67.0k).
- 2021-06-26 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2020-12-07 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2020-03-08 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- morisawa: Enables selection of 5 standard Japanese fonts for pLaTeX + dvips
- cjk-fonts: Chinese/Japanese/Korean bitmap fonts
- arphic: Arphic (Chinese) font packages
- wadalab: Wadalab (Japanese) font packages