cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should effect in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Copyright||2016–2017 Japanese TeX Development Community
|Contained in||TeX Live as cjk-gs-integrate|
|MiKTeX as cjk-gs-integrate|
manipulate or examine fonts
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (43.2k).
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-03-10 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-02-21 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pkbbox: Derive glyph bounding boxes by building PK file
- cjk-fonts: Chinese/Japanese/Korean fonts
- fontools: Tools to simplify using fonts (especially TT/OTF ones)
- corelfonts: An installation script for Corel Ventura fonts