cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case, with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should result in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2015–2020 Norbert Preining|
2016–2020 Japanese TeX Development Community
|Contained in||TeX Live as cjk-gs-integrate|
MiKTeX as cjk-gs-integrate
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (65.4k).
- 2020-03-08 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2020-01-16 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2019-03-04 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- t1subset: A C++ library for subsetting PostScript Type 1 fonts
- uptex-fonts: Fonts for use with upTeX
- haranoaji-extra: Harano Aji Fonts
- a2ac: AFM to AFM plus Composites