cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should effect in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
GNU General Public License, version 3
|Copyright||2015–2017 Norbert Preining
|Contained in||TeX Live as cjk-gs-integrate|
|MiKTeX as cjk-gs-integrate|
manipulate or examine fonts
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (46.5k).
- 2017-06-25 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-02-21 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cjk-fonts: Chinese/Japanese/Korean fonts
- wadalab: Wadalab (Japanese) font packages
- arphic: Arphic (Chinese) font packages
- jlreq: Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout