CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
* Support gs-9.27 change in finding TTF/TTC fonts. * Check if kpsewhich is available before running. * Update BIZUD database.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/cjk-gs-integrate The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/utilities/cjk-gs-integrate/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group; see https://ctan.org/lugs .
cjk-gs-integrate – Tools to integrate CJK fonts into Ghostscript
This script searches a list of directories for CJK fonts, and makes them available to an installed Ghostscript. In the simplest case, with sufficient privileges, a run without arguments should result in a complete setup of Ghostscript.
|Copyright||2015–2020 Norbert Preining|
2016–2020 Japanese TeX Development Community
- 2020-03-08 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2020-01-16 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2019-08-17 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2019-03-04 CTAN Update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2018-03-07 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-06-25 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-05-06 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate
- 2017-02-21 CTAN update: cjk-gs-integrate