CTAN update: adjustbox
* Updated documentation with new repository URL and new email address. * Added dependency file for texlive.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/adjustbox More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/adjustbox
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
adjustbox – Graphics package-alike macros for “general” boxes
The package provides several macros to adjust boxed content. One purpose is to supplement the standard graphics package, which defines the macros \resizebox, \scalebox and \rotatebox , with the macros\trimbox and \clipbox. The main feature is the general \adjustbox macro which extends the “key=value” interface of \includegraphics from the graphics package and applies it to general text content. Additional provided box macros are \lapbox, \marginbox, \minsizebox, \maxsizebox and \phantombox.
All macros use the collectbox package to read the content as a box and not as a macro argument. This allows for all forms of content including special material like verbatim content. A special feature of collectbox is used to provide matching environments with the identical names as the macros.
|Copyright||2011–2022 Martin Scharrer|
- 2022-10-18 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2020-08-20 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2019-01-05 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2018-04-09 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2012-05-16 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2011-08-13 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-01-28 CTAN update: adjustbox