Announcements for adjustbox
- 2019-01-05 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2018-04-09 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2012-05-16 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2011-11-14 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-11-01 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-08-13 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-01-28 CTAN update: adjustbox
adjustbox – Graphics package-alike macros for “general” boxes
The package provides several macros to adjust boxed content. One purpose is to supplement the standard graphics package, which defines the macros \resizebox, \scalebox and \rotatebox , with the macros\trimbox and \clipbox. The main feature is the general \adjustbox macro which extends the “key=value” interface of \includegraphics from the graphics package and applies it to general text content. Additional provided box macros are \lapbox, \marginbox, \minsizebox, \maxsizebox and \phantombox.
All macros use the collectbox package to read the content as a box and not as a macro argument. This allows for all forms of content including special material like verbatim content. A special feature of collectbox is used to provide matching environments with the identical names as the macros.
|Copyright||2011–2019 Martin Scharrer|