CTAN update: adjustbox
* Added missing 'clip' feature for rounded frames. * Changed order of corner values for rounded frames. This includes an update to the clipping drivers. * Corrected 'adjnofloat' environment used by the 'nofloat' key to support the 'hypcap' feature of the 'caption' and 'hypcap' packages. * Updated manual description of `export` option as requested by Issue #9. * Updated manual to use (left, bottom, right, top) for the side values instead of (llx, lly, urx, ury). * Some other improvements in the manual. * Added keys and matching commands and environments to align to the page margins and text area borders: 'pagecenter', 'pageleft', 'pageright', 'pageinner', 'pageouter', 'textareacenter', 'textarealeft', 'textarearight', 'textareainner', 'textareaouter'. * Added 'noindent' key. * Added \newadjustimage and \NewAdjustImage commands to define custom versions of \adjustimage with predefined key lists. This include variation to renew, provide and declare such macros. * Added \provideadjustboxenv and \declareadjustboxenv. * Added \provideadjustboxcmd and \declareadjustboxcmd.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/adjustbox The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/adjustbox
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
adjustbox – Graphics package-alike macros for “general” boxes
The package provides several macros to adjust boxed content. One purpose is to supplement the standard graphics package, which defines the macros \resizebox, \scalebox and \rotatebox , with the macros\trimbox and \clipbox. The main feature is the general \adjustbox macro which extends the “key=value” interface of \includegraphics from the graphics package and applies it to general text content. Additional provided box macros are \lapbox, \marginbox, \minsizebox, \maxsizebox and \phantombox.
All macros use the collectbox package to read the content as a box and not as a macro argument. This allows for all forms of content including special material like verbatim content. A special feature of collectbox is used to provide matching environments with the identical names as the macros.
|Copyright||2011–2022 Martin Scharrer|
- 2022-10-18 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2020-08-20 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2019-01-05 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2018-04-09 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2012-05-16 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2011-08-13 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-01-28 CTAN update: adjustbox