CTAN update: graphics-pln
Update to graphics-pln/miniltx.ltx to match the June 2020 LaTeX release which defines a new \mathcolor command.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/graphics-pln The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/plain/graphics/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
graphics-pln – LaTeX-style graphics for Plain TeX users
The Plain TeX graphics package is mostly a thin shell around the LaTeX graphicx and color packages, with support of the LaTeX-isms in those packages provided by miniltx (which is the largest part of the bundle).
The bundle also contains a file “picture.tex”, which is a wrapper around the autopict.sty, and provides the LaTeX picture mode to Plain TeX users.
|Copyright||1995–1996, 2016–2022 David Carlisle|
- 2022-06-14 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2021-11-16 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2020-10-31 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2018-01-18 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2017-06-12 CTAN Update: graphics-pln
- 2016-08-18 CTAN Update: graphics-pln