graphics-pln – LaTeX-style graphics for Plain TeX users
The Plain TeX graphics package is mostly a thin shell around the LaTeX graphicx and color packages, with support of the LaTeX-isms in those packages provided by miniltx (which is the largest part of the bundle).
The bundle also contains a file “picture.tex”, which is a wrapper around the autopict.sty, and provides the LaTeX picture mode to Plain TeX users.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||1995–1996, 2016–2022 David Carlisle|
|Contained in||TeX Live as graphics-pln|
MiKTeX as graphics-pln
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.8k).
- 2022-12-03 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2022-09-30 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2022-06-14 CTAN update: graphics-pln
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- automagic: Automagic numbering in Plain TeX
- harvmac: Macros for scientific articles
- optex: LuaTeX format based on Plain TeX and OPmac
- graphbox: Extend graphicx to improve placement of graphics