graphics-pln – LaTeX-style graphics for Plain TeX users
The Plain TeX graphics package is mostly a thin shell around the LaTeX graphicx and color packages, with support of the LaTeX-isms in those packages provided by miniltx (which is the largest part of the bundle).
The bundle also contains a file “picture.tex”, which is a wrapper around the autopict.sty, and provides the LaTeX picture mode to Plain TeX users.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||1995, 1996, 2016–2021 David Carlisle|
|Contained in||TeX Live as graphics-pln|
MiKTeX as graphics-pln
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (12.5k).
- 2021-11-16 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2020-10-31 CTAN update: graphics-pln
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: graphics-pln
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- histyle: A "HighStyle" environment for TeX
- lextex: Typesetting legal documents using plain TeX
- ofs: Macros for managing large font collections
- optex: LuaTeX format based on Plain TeX and OPmac