CTAN Update: pst-circ
pst-circ is PSTricks related package for drawing electrical and electronical circuits. This version is a fix for wrong arrows in a coil of type elector.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/pst-circ The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-circ/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pst-circ – PSTricks package for drawing electric circuits
The package is built using PSTricks and in particular pst-node. It can easily draw current 2-terminal devices and some 3- and 4-terminal devices used in electronic or electric theory. The package’s macros are designed with a view to ‘logical’ representation of circuits, as far as possible, so as to relieve the user of purely graphical considerations when expressing a circuit.
Christophe Jorssen (inactive)
- 2019-01-23 CTAN Update: pst-circ
- 2014-06-20 CTAN Update: pst-circ
- 2014-04-20 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2013-06-17 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2011-01-29 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2010-11-06 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2010-08-16 CTAN update pst-circ
- 2010-01-17 CTAN update: pst-circ