CTAN Update: l3build
l3build SVN 6641 (2016-06-22) ============================= - BREAKING CHANGE: -v/--version option renamed -r/--release - Basic support for testing with ConTeXt (MkIV) - Improvements to experimental PDF-based testing - Bug fix when wrapping over-long lines - Better suppression of some driver-dependent lines in .tlg files
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2017 The LaTeX3 Project|
The LaTeX Team|
- 2017-12-08 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-09-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-07-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-06-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-06-23 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2016-06-16 CTAN update: l3build