CTAN update: l3build
Snapshot of SVN 6760 ==================== - l3build: Better normalisation of pdftex.map - New rand() and randint() functions for FPU (currently awaiting engine support in XeTeX) - New \fp_step_function:nnnnN and related support - xparse features a new "e"-type argument and drops "k"-type: new type like that dropped is experimental
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2017-09-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-07-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-06-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-06-23 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2016-06-16 CTAN update: l3build
- 2016-01-21 CTAN update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental