CTAN update: fontools
New in autoinst: - generation of basic math fonts, including support in the generated style files - the "scale" option in the generated style files now also supports a symbolic value "scale=MatchLowercase", which scales the fonts so that their x-height matches that of the current font
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/utilities/fontools More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/fontools
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
fontools – Tools to simplify using fonts (especially TT/OTF ones)
This package provides tools to simplify using OpenType fonts with LaTeX.
By far the most important program in this bundle is autoinst:
- autoinst – a wrapper script around Eddie Kohler’s LCDF TypeTools. Autoinst aims to automate the installation of OpenType fonts in LaTeX by calling the LCDF TypeTools (with the correct options) for all fonts you wish to install, and generating the necessary .fd and .sty files.
In addition, this bundle contains a few other, less important utilities:
- afm2afm – re-encode .afm files,
- ot2kpx – extract kerning pairs from OpenType fonts,
- splitttc – split an OpenType Collection file (ttc or otc) into individual fonts.
|Copyright||2005–2021 Marc Penninga|
- 2020-07-30 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-06-20 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-05-12 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-11-19 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-10-30 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-10-28 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-10-02 CTAN update: fontools