CTAN update: fontools
Changes in autoinst: - The generated style file redefines \textsuperscript and \textsubscript, and patches Latex's footnote mechanism to use superscript figures instead of scaled-down regular figures. - A few bugfixes in font metadata parsing, style file generation and the -t1suffix option; the latter now also works with dvips and dvipdfmx, not just with pdflatex. - Added support for the T4 (African), T5 (Vietnamese), CS (Czech), L7X (Lithuanian) and QX (Polish) encodings.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/fonts/utilities/fontools More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/fontools
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
fontools – Tools to simplify using fonts (especially TT/OTF ones)
This package provides tools to simplify using OpenType fonts with LaTeX.
By far the most important program in this bundle is autoinst:
- autoinst – a wrapper script around Eddie Kohler’s LCDF TypeTools. Autoinst aims to automate the installation of OpenType fonts in LaTeX by calling the LCDF TypeTools (with the correct options) for all fonts you wish to install, and generating the necessary .fd and .sty files.
In addition, this bundle contains a few other, less important utilities:
- afm2afm – re-encode .afm files,
- ot2kpx – extract kerning pairs from OpenType fonts,
- splitttc – split an OpenType Collection file (ttc or otc) into individual fonts.
|Copyright||2005–2023 Marc Penninga|
- 2023-09-15 CTAN update: fontools
- 2023-02-03 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-07-30 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-06-20 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-05-12 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-10-30 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-10-28 CTAN Update: fontools