CTAN update: fontools
A few small changes in "autoinst": the generated style files now offer \up... and \it... commands to access upright or italic Greek letters, independent of the current math style. The font metadata parsing was fixed to work with Adobe Source Serif 4.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/fonts/utilities/fontools More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/fontools CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
fontools – Tools to simplify using fonts (especially TT/OTF ones)
This package provides tools to simplify using OpenType fonts with LaTeX.
By far the most important program in this bundle is autoinst:
- autoinst – a wrapper script around Eddie Kohler’s LCDF TypeTools. Autoinst aims to automate the installation of OpenType fonts in LaTeX by calling the LCDF TypeTools (with the correct options) for all fonts you wish to install, and generating the necessary .fd and .sty files.
In addition, this bundle contains a few other, less important utilities:
- afm2afm – re-encode .afm files,
- ot2kpx – extract kerning pairs from OpenType fonts,
- splitttc – split an OpenType Collection file (ttc or otc) into individual fonts.
|Copyright||2005–2023 Marc Penninga|
- 2023-09-15 CTAN update: fontools
- 2023-02-03 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-07-30 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-06-20 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: fontools
- 2020-05-12 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-10-30 CTAN Update: fontools
- 2019-10-28 CTAN Update: fontools