CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
* Adopt maintenance of project and update foundry, docs, URLs, etc. * Change version scheme to be OpenFV compatible with 3 digit minor version. * Use Fontship to build all fonts and generate release packages. * Filter out generated font artifacts from source repository.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-fonts The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-fonts/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
libertinus-fonts – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2021 The Libertinus Project Authors
Khaled Hosny (inactive)
- 2021-02-27 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2021-01-11 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-10-15 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-10-10 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-08-22 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-06-30 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-03-09 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts