CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- Added turned capital F (U+2132) to Libertinus Serif Regular. - Fix advance width for Serbian alternate U+0431 in Libertinus Serif Semibold. - Unify Cyrillic small letter ef (U+0444) shape in Libertinus Serif SemiBold fonts. - Add U+1D35, U+1D51, U+1D4B, U+1DA4, U+1DB6, U+2132, U+A71C-A71D, and U+A78A-A78C to Libertinus Serif fonts. - Add U+2982 and U+2A3E to Libertinus Math. - Various cleanups to Libertinus Mono font, removing erroneous glyphs and unsuitable features. - Improve the metrics of math italic v, w, and y. - Work around a bug in old versions of FreeType when rendering Libertinus Sans Italic m. - Fix alignment of multiplication sign in Libertinus Serif and Mono Regular fonts. - Make sizing of vertical and double vertical bar consistent with other math delimiters. - Improve spacing above and below fraction rule. - Various fixes to combining marks placement.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-fonts More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-fonts CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
libertinus-fonts – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2017 The Libertinus Project Authors
- 2020-06-30 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-03-09 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-07-12 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-05-28 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts