CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- Add 29 more specialty arrow glyphs to Math family - Rebuild with new sfdLib release to fix Spiro curve issues in uni2639 - Correct Q.u side bearings to match Q in Sans & Serif families - Add missing U+029C to Serif Bold Italic - Add missing ‘below’ mark to h/H/h.sc across Serif family - Consistently align ‘below’ mark on h/H/h.sc across Serif family - Re-align mark positioning on U+032E breve below across Serif family - Add smallcaps and caps-2-smallcaps feature for h/H + breve below - Re-align ‘below’ mark on U+029C to match smallcaps across all families - Apply proper features (smallcaps i, f_i ligatures) in Kazakh and Tartar - Configure aboveMark as mark-to-mark lookup in Italics and add marks for: gracecomb, acutecomb, uni0302, tildecomb, uni030c, uni0304 - Add above marks for otilde, open o and open e in Italics - Add above marks for otilde, vtilde and Vtilde in Regular - Correct placement of aboveMarks in Regular for: uni0300, uni0301, uni0302, uni0303, uni0304, uni0306, uni0308, uni030c - Add documentation of available OpenType features and sample CSS rules Thanks to everyone who contributed towards this release including Ivo Straka and new contributors Felix Kopecky and Christoph Päper!
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/libertinus-fonts The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertinus-fonts/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
libertinus-fonts – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2021 The Libertinus Project Authors
Khaled Hosny (inactive)
- 2021-02-27 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2021-01-11 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-10-15 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-10-10 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-08-22 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-06-30 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-03-09 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts