CTAN Update: draftwatermark
This version of the package adds support for controlling the watermark position.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/draftwatermark/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/draftwatermark We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
draftwatermark – Put a grey textual watermark on document pages
The package provides a means to add a textual, light grey watermark on every page or on the first page of a document. Typical usage may consist in writing words such as DRAFT or CONFIDENTIAL across document pages.
|Copyright||2006–2020 Sergio Callegari|
- 2020-07-02 CTAN Update: draftwatermark
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: draftwatermark
- 2020-03-15 CTAN update: draftwatermark
- 2015-06-11 CTAN Update: draftwatermark
- 2006-07-03 CTAN has a new package: draftwatermark