draftwatermark – Put a grey textual watermark on document pages
The package provides a means to add a watermark (typically a light gray piece of text) on every page or on the first page of a document. Typical usage may consist in writing words such as DRAFT or CONFIDENTIAL across document pages.
The package performs a similar function to that of draftcopy, but its implementation is output device independent.
As of today, the package relies on the new shipout hooks directly provided by LaTeX. For users of older versions of LaTeX, the package also provides a legacy version of itself (that is automatically loaded, currently being at release 2.3) which relies on the everypage package. Note that this legacy version will progressively lag behind in terms of features.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2020 Sergio Callegari|
|Contained in||TeX Live as draftwatermark|
MiKTeX as draftwatermark
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (302.8k).
- 2020-07-02 CTAN Update: draftwatermark
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: draftwatermark
- 2020-03-15 CTAN update: draftwatermark
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ed: Editorial Notes for LaTeX documents
- changebar: Generate changebars in LaTeX documents
- vertbars: Mark vertical rules in margin of text
- extract: Extract parts of a document and write to another document