draftwatermark – Put a grey textual watermark on document pages
The package provides a means to add a textual, light grey watermark on every page or on the first page of a document. Typical usage may consist in writing words such as DRAFT or CONFIDENTIAL across document pages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2020 Sergio Callegari|
|Contained in||TeX Live as draftwatermark|
MiKTeX as draftwatermark
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (270.2k).
- 2020-07-02 CTAN Update: draftwatermark
- 2020-05-12 CTAN update: draftwatermark
- 2020-03-15 CTAN update: draftwatermark
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- watermark: Draw “watermarks” on the output page
- phfsvnwatermark: Watermarks with version control information from SVN
- prelim2e: Allows the marking of preliminary versions of a document
- vrsion: Add version number to a DVI file