CTAN update: dviasm
Ported to Python 3 and some bug fixes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/dviware/dviasm More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/dviasm CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
dviasm – A utility for editing DVI files
A Python script to support changing or creating DVI files via disassembling into text, editing, and then reassembling into binary format. It supports advanced features such as adding a preprint number or watermarks.
|Copyright||2007–2008 Jin-Hwan Cho|
2011–2017 Khaled Hosny
Jin-Hwan Cho (inactive)
- 2019-11-27 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2017-12-17 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2015-04-13 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2014-07-22 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2008-05-25 New CTAN package: dviasm