CTAN update: dviasm
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/dviasm The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/dviware/dviasm
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
dviasm – A utility for editing DVI files
A Python script to support changing or creating DVI files via disassembling into text, editing, and then reassembling into binary format. It supports advanced features such as adding a preprint number or watermarks.
|Copyright||2007–2008 Jin-Hwan Cho|
2011–2017 Khaled Hosny
Jin-Hwan Cho (inactive)
- 2019-11-27 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2017-12-17 CTAN update: dviasm
- 2015-04-13 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2014-07-22 CTAN Update: dviasm
- 2008-05-25 New CTAN package: dviasm