CTAN update: beamerswitch
Two new handout layouts have been added, for printing one slide per page. With `nup=1`, the slide takes up the whole page, while with `nup=1plus` the slide takes up half a page, leaving the rest for handwritten notes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/beamer-contrib/beamerswitch More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/beamerswitch
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
beamerswitch – Convenient mode selection in Beamer documents
This class is a wrapper around the beamer class to make it easier to use the same document to generate the different forms of the presentation: the slides themselves, an abbreviated slide set for transparencies or online reference, an n-up handout version (various layouts are provided), and a transcript or set of notes using the article class.
The class provides a variety of handout layouts, and allows the mode to be chosen from the command line (without changing the document itself).
|Copyright||2016–2022 Alex Ball|
- 2022-08-24 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2021-04-15 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2020-06-07 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2020-01-21 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2019-06-07 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2018-09-06 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2018-08-31 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2017-05-23 CTAN update: beamerswitch