beamerswitch – Convenient mode selection in Beamer documents
This class is a wrapper around the beamer class to make it easier to use the same document to generate the different forms of the presentation: the slides themselves, an abbreviated slide set for transparencies or online reference, an n-up handout version (various layouts are provided), and a transcript or set of notes using the article class.
The class provides a variety of handout layouts, and allows the mode to be chosen from the command line (without changing the document itself).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2016–2020 Alex Ball|
|Contained in||TeX Live as beamerswitch|
MiKTeX as beamerswitch
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (290.6k).
- 2020-01-21 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2019-06-07 CTAN update: beamerswitch
- 2018-09-06 CTAN update: beamerswitch
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dynblocks: A simple way to create dynamic blocks for Beamer
- beamer-rl: Right to left presentation with beamer and babel
- beamerthemetamu: A beamer theme for Texas A&M University
- beamertheme-upenn-bc: Beamer themes for Boston College and the University of Pennsylvania