CTAN update: pst-fractal
THis version has a new macro \psCantor for drawing the Cantor set.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-fractal More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pst-fractal We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
pst-fractal – Draw fractal sets using PSTricks
The package uses PSTricks to draw the Julia and Mandelbrot sets, the Sierpinski triangle, Koch flake, and Apollonius Circle as well as fractal trees (which need not be balanced) with a variety of different parameters (including varying numbers of iterations).
- 2018-12-01 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2017-12-04 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2017-11-27 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2010-02-10 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2007-09-25 CTAN package update: pst-fractal
- 2007-05-16 CTAN package update: pst-fractal
- 2007-04-05 New CTAN package: pst-fractal