CTAN update: pst-fractal
pst-fractal is a PSTricks related package for 1 Sierpinski triangle 2 Julia and Mandelbrot sets 3 Phyllotaxis 4 Fern 5 Koch flake 6 Apollonius circles 7 Trees this version 0.06 has another Sierpinski triangle.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-fractal . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/pst-fractal (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pst-fractal – Draw fractal sets using PSTricks
The package uses PSTricks to draw the Julia and Mandelbrot sets, the Sierpinski triangle, Koch flake, and Apollonius Circle as well as fractal trees (which need not be balanced) with a variety of different parameters (including varying numbers of iterations).
- 2018-12-01 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2017-12-04 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2017-11-27 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2010-02-10 CTAN update: pst-fractal
- 2007-09-25 CTAN package update: pst-fractal
- 2007-05-16 CTAN package update: pst-fractal
- 2007-04-05 New CTAN package: pst-fractal