CTAN update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Snapshot of SVN 6730 ==================== - Updates for LuaTeX v1 (l3build normalisation, primitive coverage) - Better handling of pdftex.map line (l3build) - Improved efficiency in keyval (l3keys) implementation - New \prop_count:N function - Several tweaks to l3doc, particularly for indexing
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2018 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-01-11 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2017-12-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-12-08 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-09-13 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-07-02 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-06-26 CTAN update: l3build
- 2017-05-15 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-01-26 CTAN update: l3build