CTAN update: bhcexam
pdflatex not supported any more
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/bhcexam More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/bhcexam We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
BHCexam – An exam class for mathematics teachers in China
This exam class is specially designed for mathematics teachers in China. It is used by mathcrowd.cn (an opensource math exam database) as the default class for exporting exam papers to pdf.
Using BHCexam you can
- separate the format and the content very well;
- export both teacher paper and student paper;
- typeset multiple choice questions with 3-6 options keeping adaptively neat alignment;
- typeset cloze questions with a customizable underline;
- typeset questions with subquestions in lists;
- group questions in a list to control whether to show score, leave spacing, initialize question number;
- and more (see BHCexam Documentation).
|Copyright||2011–2022 BAO HONG CHANG|
- 2022-08-11 CTAN update: BHCexam
- 2015-12-09 CTAN update: bhcexam
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: bhcexam
- 2011-08-01 New CTAn package: bhcexam