CTAN update: BHCexam
BHCexam is an exam class designed for mathematics teacher in China. Now it is used by mathcrowd.cn (an opensource math exam database) as the default class to export exam papers in pdf.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/bhcexam The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/bhcexam/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
BHCexam – An exam class for mathematics teachers in China
This exam class is specially designed for mathematics teachers in China. It is used by mathcrowd.cn (an opensource math exam database) as the default class for exporting exam papers to pdf.
Using BHCexam you can
- separate the format and the content very well;
- export both teacher paper and student paper;
- typeset multiple choice questions with 3-6 options keeping adaptively neat alignment;
- typeset cloze questions with a customizable underline;
- typeset questions with subquestions in lists;
- group questions in a list to control whether to show score, leave spacing, initialize question number;
- and more (see BHCexam Documentation).
|Copyright||2011–2022 BAO HONG CHANG|
- 2022-08-11 CTAN update: BHCexam
- 2015-12-09 CTAN update: bhcexam
- 2014-06-24 CTAN update: bhcexam
- 2011-08-01 New CTAn package: bhcexam