CTAN update: asymptote
An integer division operator # was added. Control points in xasy are now correctly parsed. Longitudinal splitting in the revolution structure of the solids module was fixed. Portability fixes were implemented. The ncurses library is now only required with --enable-readline. A --disable-sigsegv configuration option was added.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2020 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-01-16 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-12 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-05 CTAN update: asymptote