CTAN update: bnumexpr
- breaking: power operators ^ and ** now right-associative. - bugfixes: two bugs related to hexadecimal input and inherited from usptream xintexpr were fixed. - customizability and extendibility now total: added \bnumdefinfix and \bnumdefpostfix to extend or modify the existing syntax. Already with \bnumsetup (new name of \bnumexprsetup) it was possible, as is now done in the documentation, to let \bnumeval become for example a calculator operating on fractions. With the added \bnumdefinfix and \bnumdefpostfix it is possible to redefine or extend arbitrarily the implemented syntax. For example to add support for numbers in scientific notation via new infix operators `.' and `e' or `E'. Of course, it would then also be needed to map via \bnumsetup the arithmetic operations to suitable macros.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/bnumexpr More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/bnumexpr
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
bnumexpr – Extends ε-TeX’s \numexpr...\relax construct to big integers
The package extends ε-TeX \numexpr...\relax operation to allow big integers, powers, factorials, truncated division and its associated modulo.
By default, bnumexpr loads package xintcore (part of the xint bundle) and uses its arithmetic macros.
|Copyright||2014–2021 Jean-François Burnol|
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: bnumexpr
- 2021-05-13 CTAN update: bnumexpr
- 2019-01-08 CTAN update: bnumexpr
- 2017-12-06 CTAN update: bnumexpr
- 2017-07-28 CTAN update: bnumexpr
- 2015-10-15 CTAN update: bnumexpr
- 2014-09-24 CTAN update: bnumexpr
- 2014-09-22 New on CTAN: bnumexpr