CTAN update: biblateX and biber
Biblatex 3.5 requires biber 2.6
The packages are located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex http://mirror.ctan.org/biblio/biber More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblateX http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biber
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
biber – A BibTeX replacement for users of BibLaTeX
Biber supports full UTF-8, can (re)-encode input and output, supports highly configurable sorting, dynamic bibliography sets and many other features.
The CTAN distribution offers a compressed tar archive of the sources, etc., together with “binary” distributions for a variety of platforms.
Note: on SourceForge biber is formally named “biblatex-biber”, to distinguish it from an earlier (now apparently moribund) project called “biber”.
- 2016-09-08 CTAN update: biblateX and biber
- 2011-06-09 CTAN Update: biber
- 2011-04-01 CTAN update: biber 0.9 release
- 2011-03-21 Package biber updated
- 2011-02-12 CTAN update: biber
- 2011-02-03 CTAN update: biber
- 2011-01-06 CTAN update: biber
- 2010-02-17 CTAN Update: biber