biber – A BibTeX replacement for users of BibLaTeX
Biber supports full UTF-8, can (re)-encode input and output, supports highly configurable sorting, dynamic bibliography sets and many other features.
The CTAN distribution offers a compressed tar archive of the sources, etc., together with “binary” distributions for a variety of platforms.
Note: on SourceForge biber is formally named “biblatex-biber”, to distinguish it from an earlier (now apparently moribund) project called “biber”.
|Licenses||Perl Artistic License, version 2|
|Copyright||2009–2018 François Charette and Philip Kime|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biber|
MiKTeX as biber-windows-x64
- 2016-09-08 CTAN update: biblateX and biber
- 2011-04-01 CTAN update: biber 0.9 release
- 2011-01-06 CTAN update: biber
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibfilex: A free bibliographic manager for BibLaTeX
- tib: A bibliographic preprocessor
- pbibtex-base: Bibliography styles and miscellaneous files for pBibTeX
- librarian: Tools to create bibliographies in TeX