CTAN update: xintsession
- use \errorcontextlines=0 regime (if not paused) - load xintexpr with \newlinechar set to 10 to track nicer error messages coming with xintexpr 1.4g - add help panel navigation via n, p, q and 1, …, 5 - fix catcode of @ was set to letter - fix version was not updated to 0.2a in banner - fix some spaces in help and welcome panels
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/plain/contrib/xintsession More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/xintsession
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
xintsession – Interactive computing sessions (fractions, floating points, polynomials)
Once xintsession is loaded, ε-TeX becomes an interactive computing software capable of executing arbitrary precision calculations, or exact calculations with arbitrarily big fractions. It can also manipulate polynomials as algebraic entities.
Numerical variables and functions can be defined during the session, and each evaluation result is stored in automatically labeled variables. A file is automatically created storing inputs and outputs.
|Copyright||2021 Jean-François Burnol|
- 2021-11-02 CTAN update: xintsession
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: xintsession
- 2021-05-06 CTAN update: xintsession
- 2021-04-15 New on CTAN: xintsession