xintsession – Interactive computing sessions (fractions, floating points, polynomials)
This package provides support for interactive computing sessions with etex (or pdftex) executed on the command line, on the basis of the xintexpr and polexpr packages.
Once xintsession is loaded, ε-TeX becomes an interactive computing software capable of executing arbitrary precision calculations, or exact calculations with arbitrarily big fractions. It can also manipulate polynomials as algebraic entities.
Numerical variables and functions can be defined during the session, and each evaluation result is stored in automatically labeled variables. A file is automatically created storing inputs and outputs.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021 Jean-François Burnol|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xintsession|
MiKTeX as xintsession
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (9.5k).
- 2021-11-02 CTAN update: xintsession
- 2021-05-26 CTAN update: xintsession
- 2021-05-06 CTAN update: xintsession
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- numerica: Numerically evaluate mathematical expressions in LaTeX form
- numerica-plus: Iteration and recurrence relations: finding fixed points, zeros and extrema of functions
- pascaltriangle: Draw beautiful Pascal (Yanghui) triangles
- mrecog: Recognise un-escaped command names in maths