CTAN update: datetime2
Renamed a couple of scratch variables to avoid conflict.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/datetime2 More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/datetime2
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
datetime2 – Formats for dates, times and time zones
This package provides commands for formatting dates, times and time zones and redefines \today to use the same formatting style. In addition to \today, you can also use \DTMcurrenttime (current time) or \DTMnow (current date and time). Dates and times can be saved for later use.
The accompanying datetime2-calc package can be used to convert date-times to UTC+00:00.
Language and regional support is provided by independently maintained and installed modules.
The datetime2-calc package uses the pgfcalendar package (part of the PGF/TikZ bundle).
This package replaces datetime.sty which is now obsolete.
|Copyright||2015–2019 Nicola Talbot|
- 2019-11-12 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2019-10-22 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2018-07-21 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2016-07-13 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-02-12 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-01-23 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2015-11-11 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2015-03-30 New on CTAN: datetime2