CTAN Update: datetime2
- Bug fix: removed unwanted \relax inserted in negative time zones for all base numeric styles.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/datetime2 The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/datetime2/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
datetime2 – Formats for dates, times and time zones
This package provides commands for formatting dates, times and time zones and redefines \today to use the same formatting style. In addition to \today, you can also use \DTMcurrenttime (current time) or \DTMnow (current date and time). Dates and times can be saved for later use.
The accompanying datetime2-calc package can be used to convert date-times to UTC+00:00.
Language and regional support is provided by independently maintained and installed modules.
The datetime2-calc package uses the pgfcalendar package (part of the PGF/TikZ bundle).
This package replaces datetime.sty which is now obsolete.
|Copyright||2015–2020 Nicola Talbot|
- 2020-03-03 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2019-11-12 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2019-10-22 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2018-07-21 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2016-07-13 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-02-12 CTAN update: datetime2
- 2016-01-23 CTAN Update: datetime2
- 2015-11-11 CTAN Update: datetime2