CTAN update: doclicense
* Added \doclicenseTypeIcon macro. * Added French translation. Thanks to @ericguirbal. * Added note about target images/ subtree. Important note regarding the location of the images directory in the TDS. This directory should be placed in the runtime tex/ subtree instead of the doc subtree.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/doclicense We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2017 Robin Schneider|
- 2018-02-18 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2017-10-08 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2015-12-15 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-08-06 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-05-17 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2015-04-08 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2015-02-07 New on CTAN: doclicense